Information Technology (IT), Product Management and Development
Job Reference #
Are you eager to work in a dynamic IT environment? Are you a technically oriented multitasker and experienced in dealing with different stakeholders and their needs? Then we are looking for someone like you to drive IT workforce and financial management in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) & Audit IT organization. You will be contributing by:
- managing all aspects of several process, which include workforce planning, tracking, cost and early identification of risks
- financial tracking is managed at different levels from capability to project.
- monitoring several projects across governance and multi-programs
- ensuring on financial tracking against target and reporting over/under running.
- ensuring on time delivery of reports to senior management
- working with the IT Program and Project Managers to ensure information are in synch
- coordinate information with central teams
- ensuring that organization follows administrative standards and resolve gaps.
- embed risk awareness by designing and operating an effective financial control, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation
You’ll be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team. In recent years, regulatory requirements for firms in the financial services industry have become more comprehensive and complex. Litigations are continuously on the rise, violations are being vigorously investigated and a number of firms have faced highly publicized and expensive sanctions.
Our role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions that ensure these complex regulatory requirements are tracked through to solution as well as provide any information necessary to stakeholders to ensure all requirements are ultimately satisfied. We are a global IT team with locations in the US, UK, Switzerland and India while supporting internal clients throughout the world.
- Recommended work experience minimum 9 years' experience applying Agile methodologies and Project management.
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- You have demonstrable experience 3-4 yrs as a Scrum master
- You possess strong knowledge of the scrum framework as well as other Agile frameworks such as Kanban, Scrum , XP, etc
- Experience in Managing project scope and timelines
- Experience in Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospective meeting
- A scrum master certification (CSM) would be a strong plus
- You have JIRA/Confluence experience
- You have excellent communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- You possess strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Project experience in Operational Risk area would be a plus
- Experienced in large organizations working with globally distributed teams would be a plus
- Knowledgeable of financial principles
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.