POST: Associate Lawyer
1) Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
2) Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
3) Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
4) Present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
5) Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
6) Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
7) Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
8) Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
9) Present evidence to defend clients or prosecute defendants in criminal or civil litigation.
10) Study Constitution, statutes, decisions, regulations, and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies to determine ramifications for cases.
11) Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
12) Prepare and draft legal documents, such as wills, deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases, and contracts.
13) Prepare legal briefs and opinions, and file appeals in state and federal courts of appeal.
14) Negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
15) Confer with colleagues with specialties in appropriate areas of legal issue to establish and verify bases for legal proceedings.
16) Search for and examine public and other legal records to write opinions or establish ownership.
17) Supervise legal assistants.
18) Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
19) Act as agent, trustee, guardian, or executor for businesses or individuals.
20) Probate wills and represent and advise executors and administrators of estates.
21) Help develop federal and state programs, draft and interpret laws and legislation, and establish enforcement procedures.
22) Work in environmental law, representing public interest groups, waste disposal companies, or construction firms in their dealings with state and federal agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹5,000.00 to ₹10,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)