Being part of the team of executives specializing in venues and hotels liaising, database compilation,
hotel/venue contracting for Conferences/Events, Meetings for Corporates, Residential and Day
Conferences in India and Abroad, and Event Management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work and communicate with Hotels, Venues, Destinations to understand key trends and big
ideas, compile their products and services information, data, inventory and pricing
- Create new product content in collaboration with Hotels/Venues/Vendors and product line
managers, research venues and hotels on Internet, maintain online venues and hotels
catalogs, update venues and hotels data/ specifications/Images
- Manage individual and bulk listings, look after entire listing process, cataloging, description
writing and pricing
- Write, edit and revise venues and hotels data copy for circular, direct mail, print and
ecommerce. Corrects errors in formatting, spelling, punctuation and grammar, translate
merchant language into consumer-friendly copy.
- Review website visitor feedback, reviews, and analytics to evaluate and optimize product
details such as attributes, content, imagery, and videos to optimize sales and improve
- Work collaboratively with marketing colleagues, merchandising social media team to
optimize posts, messaging, and landing pages to drive new sales
- Develop and maintain online vendors and affiliate relationships, acts as liaison for creative
team in key meetings.
- Coordinate content with Brand, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure we create a
consistent end-to-end experience.
- Use data and research to evaluate your contents impact, and push for continuous
improvement that shows real business results.
- Work closely with other e-Commerce team members and product managers and others
across the organization to drive product sales and marketing
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Must to have
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in Hotels and MICE industry or event management
- Excellent skills in hotel and venue contracting, liaising and sales
- Good understanding of venue management process, venue logistics and ongroud operations
and events handling.
- Good Sales and client management skills
- Good command over product content writing, product listing and product operations
- Excellent internet research skills, data compiling and drafting skills. Good experience
working with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and Google sheets
- Excellent English writing & communication skills required
- Strong team player acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high
standards. Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work
Good to have
- Google Analytics fluency, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ad Platform experience,
experience with MailChimp or like program preferred. Working knowledge of HTML
- Proficiency with proofreading and editing, marketing knowledge and the ability to write for
various formats. Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and
business priorities, experience working with multiple stakeholder groups
- Obsession with quality and customer experience.
- Creative communication and critical-thinking skills.
How to Apply
Please send your updated resume to:
email@example.com OR get in touch with Devender
K, Executive Director, M- 9910894884
EVH Technologies is a young brainchild of passionate entrepreneurs and industry stalwarts. We
automate systems and committed to provide best technology solutions and ecommerce advantage to
the wide range of businesses. We strive to become a leading technology and solutions company in
wide range of business domains.