*EMPOWER BUSINESSES TO DRIVE HUMAN CREATIVITY AND INTELLIGENCE*
Pluto7 is a top ranked premier Google Cloud Premier Partner specializing in smart analytics and ML/Ai. We help businesses think big for their customers, create new revenue streams and scale fast.
*Why join Pluto7:*
We're a passionate, rapidly growing company, driving transformation for Google and our customers. It’s exciting to engage in conversations involving real use of transformative technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning. Learn how businesses operate, solve complex problems leveraging disruptive strategies, and help diverse customers and industries in building an innovative journey from ideation to implementation. We add happy customers every month and love to contribute to their rapid growth and recognition. Most importantly, we serve as one dynamic team, each individual combining strength and passion to make a positive change.
We have high regard for our employees and offer many benefits which include Retirement and flexible time off are only a few.
We’re ambitious and excited about what we do. We value integrity, perseverance, open-mindedness, and accountability, and work really hard to make our customers and ourselves successful.
*Role : * Build Healthcare practice from a Marketing, Sales, Delivery and Operations perspective with focus in Google Cloud as defined in the business plan jointly by Pluto7-Google Leadership for 2020 and beyond.
*Responsibility : *
- Build a Healthcare Vertical Practice. Work with Digital Marketing to build content, collateral for your practice for an effective GTM aligned with Google
- Engage and manage Google relationship for the growth of your practice and other practices in Geography assigned
- Work on building solutions to sell in the Hi-Tech vertical working with internal marketing and development team and collaborating with Google Sales and Customer Engineering team.
- Work with Global Delivery Lead in building business domain and technology domain expertise of your hi-tech practice into the Pluto7 Academy as part of core training
- Perform large-scale, complex software delivery project/program management on client engagements or lead multiple software delivery projects for a client engagement E.g. Engaging with Google or Pluto7 Direct customer projects
- Engage directly with senior client stakeholders as an Engagement Manager. You will manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing accounts receivable, defining deliverable content, and ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client who can be either Pluto7 or Google direct clients.
- Lead the efforts to capture best practices and develop case studies and other core deliverable to build solution offerings
- Participate in industry forums, events, and speaking engagements; manage the production of project deliverable, budget, and presentations to client personnel and leadership
- Responsible for project financials to achieve targeted financial results as defined in your P&L working with the CEO
- Identify opportunities and support sales to both new and existing clients of Pluto7 partnering with Google Cloud
- Assist with Delivery where needed in your Practice Accounts and provide guidance, coaching, mentoring and day-to-day direction for a team of direct reports on the project(s); handle the performance feedback and annual review processes for direct reports
- Provide expert guidance and lead business development opportunities, including writing proposals, SOWs and presenting solutions to prospective clients
- Serve as a People Manager for people within the Pluto7 Hi-Tech Practice, and provide meaningful mentoring and advising to junior members of the practice
- Support a region and/or multiple local markets in business development activities
- Build collaborative relationships within Pluto7 and across local market leadership
- Travel Requirements: Willingness to travel up to 50%
*Must Get Google Cloud Certified either as a Google Data Engineer or Google Cloud Architect*
*Must have worked in a Services Company Serving Healthcare Clients before*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹3,000,000.00 to ₹4,500,000.00 /year