ASEAN & South Asia-India-Bangalore
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- To release trade transactions in accordance with the applicable procedures, service standards and operational instructions.
- To authorize the transactions up to the approved limits .
1. To ensure that all documents are accurately checked, processed and released in compliance with statutory regulatory and internal operational instructions.
2. Releasing deals as per the Departmental Operating Instructions manual, customers instructions and within the Timeliness and accuracy standards specified
3. Continuous Improvement in Productivity to the standards prescribed for the Processes from time to time.
4. Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times
5. Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies
6. Comply with Group Sanctions Policy and Procedures.
7. Comply with Local Sanctions Policy and Procedures, if any.
8. Comply with Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy and Procedures to the extent applicable and Reporting all suspicious Transactions to the Line Manager.
9. To establish and maintain a close working relationship with the customers to ensure prompt and effective responses to the various queries and requests from them.
10. To enthusiastically participate in the Quality initiatives of the organization and achieve expected results in the work place.
Manager Trade Services, SSC Chennai
2. Service Quality
4. People Management
5. Risk Management
6. Living with Values
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.