We are looking for an experienced and extremely passionate candidate for HR Recruiter position in our esteem organization.
The HR Recruiter plays a vital role at The Brihaspati Infotech Pvt. Ltd. by owning on boarding and off boarding, employee engagement and streamlining processes.
As a Recruiter, you have the opportunity to impact every employee's experience at The Brihaspati Infotech Pvt. Ltd. You will work closely with a Senior Manager to create a powerful, engaging, and meaningful experience for all the employees.
We are growing quickly so you will be able to directly influence the scaling of our organization by thinking creatively, improving and creating current processes. We have a healthy foundation and were looking for an individual to bring their talents to help us continue to build an efficient organization.
- Handling end to end recruitment process.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Sourcing candidates through job portals, and other social networking sites
- Screening and evaluation of profiles through telephonic and direct interviews.
- Follow up with the selected candidates for further procedures.
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
- Manage and improve employee on-boarding / off-boarding lifecycle and help plan training & development
- Performing reference and background checks
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Consistently meet the performance metrics and provide reporting and regular status updates
- Master in business administration with minimum 1 year of experience Major IT Recruitment.
- Familiarity with HR Databases.
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Ambitious, competitive, assertive and passionate to succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both written and verbal.
- High level of initiative and a strong drive to succeed
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Impeccable judgment and ability to handle confidential information
Salary: Best in Industry
Interested candidates can call at 7341101961
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer