This position is being hired for providing operational support for Infrastructure Monitoring team in Ocwen
- JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Network Operations Control Center resource in Infrastructure Solutions, you will have a variation of valuable roles in a large IT environment creating business value for Ocwen
- 24x7 Monitoring of the environment and resolution of events / alarms generated from the monitoring tools.
- Provide first level support and maintenance in the infrastructure and escalate issues to Senior Engineers as needed to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Must be able to work with users and operations teams in a technical and professional manner with minimum direction.
- Collaborate with cross functional IT groups to improve process & systems that help run efficient operations.
- Responsible for further developing and enhancing the use of Monitoring application which includes Data center Infrastructure monitoring, alerting and reporting.
- Evaluate monitoring application performance and security ongoing basis.
- Document operational processes and developed testing methods.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Python will be addon advantage.
- Good communicator with a natural aptitude for dealing with people.
- Good monitoring and network diagnostic skills.
- Basic understanding of Infrastructure devices and their functions (Server, Network and Storage)
- Work well in a busy team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues.
- Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
- 24 X 7 Environment, rotational shifts.
Day - 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Mid - 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Night - 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put "Caring in Action" while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.