Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join the Wealth and Personal Banking-Overseas Indian team.
To source OI NTBs from the new & existing corporate base and deliver on meeting OI NTB targets as per the CSP
To ensure the KYC/AML norms of the bank are complied with at all times.
To execute marketing events and promotions to generate business in their catchments, in conjunction with support departments such as INM MKT.
To work collaboratively with Branch Banking/Commercial Banking & CEP Teams to generate opportunities for business generation
To maintain call reports and MIS as required.
To respond to GCEPs complaints in a timely manner and to customer satisfaction
Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
Educational Qualifications / Certification and Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree / Graduation required or as required for the role whichever is higher
- The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC.
- As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
- As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
- We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
- Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC), India