AAI Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for 100+ Trainee Apprenticeship Vacancies - 15,000 Salary - Interview Only - Apply NowAAI Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (AAI) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E,Diploma for the position of Apprenticeship Training. To Apply for the job posting from AAI, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: AAI
Post Name: Apprenticeship Training
No of Posts: 122
Salary: 12,000 - 15,000 (Per Month)
Education: B.Tech/B.E, Diploma
Last Date: 04-03-2020
1. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through their mail ID.
2. Selection will be based on Interview/ Document Verification out of the shortlisted candidates. The selected candidates will be posted at the given locations in North — Eastern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
How To Apply:
1. The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT's web portal www,mhrdnats.gov.in by finding establishment Airports Authority of India-RHQ NER. Guwahati LUser ID-: EASKMC000039-and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application the message will be appear "Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment".
2. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional, subject to verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of certificate of Medical Fitness (to be obtained only from a Government Medical officer/MedicaI Officer of a Government Undertaking) at the time of joining.
3. Degree/Diploma Candidates may register at BOAT/PortaI www.mhrdnats,gov.in ITI Trade Candidates may register at RDAT/portaI www. apprenticeship.gov.in— > Apprentices- > Candidate registration
4. Last Date of receipt of application is 04.03.2020 by 6:00 PM.
1. Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
2. The number of candidates to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes as per requirement without any further notification.
3. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through their mail ID.
4. During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and the policies/rules of the organization. Reservation for SC/ST and OBC as applicable will be followed. However, in case of non- availability of candidates in reserved category it will be filled from other reserved categories/general categories.
5. Airports Authority of India has no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. They shall have no right to claim regular employment from AAI on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time. This training program shall not create any liability on AAI for providing any job to the Apprentice. AAI management does not take anyresponsibility for any sort of employment/placement.