WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
- Open to change/highly flexible.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and physically demanding environment
- Ability to work together in a team.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to prioritize and organize your own work to make efficient use of the time available.
JOB SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE
- The right attitude and behavior to support sales to full in stock for better customer experience.
- Numeracy and computer literacy
JOB SPECIFIC CAPABILITIES
- Ability to make things happen by championing flexibility, speed and simplicity:
- A considered decision-maker.
- Ability to take responsibility and delegate when necessary.
- A good communicator who speaks to co-workers in a friendly and engaged manner.
- The Logistics co-worker is responsible for ensuring proper maintenance of store sales locations.
- This includes replenishing items that have sold out on the sales location and keeping the area neat and tidy.
- He/she spends much of the time working on the floor to ensure availability, processing the received products as they arrive and preparing the sales locations for the customers.
- This includes ensuring the right products are available in the right place within prescribed time.
- The logistics co-worker also support in ensuring the commerciality of the product displays, to promote store sales.
- The duties of a logistics co-worker may vary according to the shift they work. Most replenishment is done by night while the store is closed.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Purpose of Function:
To contribute to a great meeting with the customer in all sales channels by ensuring a consistently high availability of our offer, with high quality and at lowest possible total cost.
Enabling IKEA to become the world’s leading multichannel home furnishing retailer.