Sutherland is seeking an attentive and analytical person to join us as an “Application Support Analyst”. We are a group of dynamic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Keep management updated: Monitor project activities and relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports to all project stakeholders
- Impact the bottom line: Constantly learn, enhance skills and identify opportunities for process improvement leveraging a deep understanding of assigned work; provide feedback and inputs to SMEs, Leads & Managers on identified areas of improvement, opportunities for automation
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Deliver high quality interface upgrades with focus on customer centric backed by strong technical skills and complete documentation
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with all stakeholders including Client, their customers, team members and leaders; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
Our most successful candidates will have:
- 3-7 years of experience in US Healthcare EHR/PM Product Application Support.
- Very good Understanding of SQL Scripts, Strored Procedures & Triggers using PostgreSQL.
- Ability to write C++ scripts
- Familiar with .NET Framework & C++
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Good Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and communication skills
- Should be an Flexible self-starter, who enjoys solving problems and technical challenges
- Should be an Team player with passion, who understands and respects personal & cultural differences.