- Coordinate with MEP consultants.
- To carry out the electrical mechanical and plumbing works in such way that they are energy efficient cost efficient space efficient and time efficient.
- Provide the planning input for the MEP works and Monitor the MEP team.
- Lead and control the document flows.
- Ability to manage multiple project sites.
Qualifications and Skills
Education : BE/Diploma
Experience : 2-4 years
PF, Health Insurance and Yearly Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹216,000.00 to ₹264,000.00 /year
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Phone / Internet reimbursement