Designs and Projects Development Private Limited, is the amalgamation of our various Sole-proprietorships running successfully in India since 1994.
At DPDPL , we research on innovative ideas along the verticals mentioned below,
and develop them into successful ventures for our clients:
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
A full-fledged RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT team working ceaselessly on innovative ideas is at the core of our activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and writing various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, references, manuals, cheat sheets, or instructions.
- Explain scientific and technical ideas in simple language.
- Write technical direction on product announcements, marketing brochures, advertisements, marketing specifications.
- Meet with customer representatives, vendors, plant executives, or publishers to establish technical specifications.
- Study drawings, specifications, mockups, and product samples.
- Create user documentation for a variety of material, including how-to guides and instruction manuals.
- Ensure technical verbiage is easy to understand by the layperson.
- Gather information on their subjects in libraries and on the web.
- Prepare charts, graphs, or forms to go along with rough drafts.
- Ensure fields flow in the correct sequence.
- Write articles and reports on current trends in fields such as science and engineering.
- Write clear and concise policies and procedures.
- Create table of contents and cite sources.
- Submit copies to managers for feedback.
- Adjust copy as necessary and proofread for grammar and spelling.
- Release the document following final approval.
- Conduct online tutorials.
- Provide updates and different editions as necessary.
Reference ID: TW110
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: From ₹10,000.00 per month
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
Allow them to work from home and following Statutory guidelines given by the central and state Govt. from time to time.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Patiala, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19