The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager and make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, 3D Studio Max
Required Experience and Qualifications
Fresher, but willing to start a career as a graphic designer.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
- Graphic Designer: 1 year (Preferred)