As our in-house Recruiter at Ivalua you will be responsible for our hiring efforts in the the APAC region and at times assisting with staffing needs in other regions. You'll have the opportunity to create and shape the recruiting process here and help us grow our team. You will be responsible for the full life-cycle of a candidate's experience including sourcing, screening, ensuring an exceptional candidate experience, closing and nurturing candidate until they show up on day one, and, as well, as coaching and guiding hiring managers. This role is based in our Pune, India office.
What Ivalua is looking for:
- Managing and driving full recruitment process including coaching hiring managers in the requisition submission process, sourcing candidates, interview coordination, gathering feedback and offer process for multiple assigned positions.
- Capable of juggling multiple requisitions at once
- Work closely with hiring managers to build and maintain trust and credibility as an adviser in the selection process. Assist hiring managers in the creation of enhanced hiring profiles and job descriptions.
- Finding the best, brightest and most passionate people for a variety of roles - you must recognize a wide variety of talent
- Representing the company with integrity and professionalism
- Developing sourcing strategies to successfully attract viable candidates through methods such as web sourcing, candidate referrals, social networking, cold calling and regularly attending local networking events, etc.
- Support implementation of new recruiting initiatives and best practices
- Track candidates through the recruiting life-cycle and maintaining data integrity in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Strengthen Ivalua's employer branding initiatives and act as a trusted representative of the Company
What Ivalua offers:
- A seasoned Talent Acquisition expert with 5+ years of experience recruiting in a dynamic, high growth technology company with a proven track record of success and highly progressive approach to acquiring talent.
- Top-notch customer service skills are a must.
- Confident and enthusiastic in interacting with candidates and the Ivalua management team alike
- Self-starter with exceptional work and personal ethics and the ability to work independently
- Highly organized, decisive problem solver with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- A keen eye toward assessing and scoping organizational needs around recruitment.
- A genuine passion for both developing strategy and simultaneously rolling up your sleeves to jump into the immediate needs.
- Ability to understand complex functional and technical environments
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with a strong, collaborative approach and the aptitude to directly communicate with global cross-functional team members
- General understanding of C#, ASP.NET and SQL is a bonus
- Familiarity with enterprise SaaS solutions is a plus
- Prior experience with Greenhouse ATS is a plus
- Competitive compensation package with strong benefits
- High-energy atmosphere with an innovative and stimulating work environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities
- Work with a very global and diverse team of exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues who are established leaders in their industry
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
Ivalua was founded in 2000 on the disruptive notion that Procurement can unlock significant strategic value not only in a company's spend and supply chain, but throughout the organization.
We here at Ivalua, believe that our software should empower Procurement leaders, not constrain them. We've created a complete Source-to-Pay platform that delivers real innovation and drives today's values, while also delivering best-in-class capabilities with the flexibility to meet the needs of tomorrow. Our team is driven by deep engineering skills and a love of cutting-edge projects. Now, over 18 years later, Ivalua has been recognized by top analysts, including Gartner and Forrester, as a global market leader. Our success is evidenced by our 98%+ customer retention rate within an active and engaged community of over 250 leading enterprises across 70 countries achieving a competitive advantage by strategically managing over USD 500 Billion in spend, powered by the Ivalua Solution.
If you're ambitious and thrive on getting tough, real-world problems solved with a smart, motivated team, you want to work here. Apply Today!