- Providing strategic management of the accounting and finance functions
- Directing accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
- Recommending improvements to ensure the integrity of a company’s financial information
- Managing or overseeing the relationship with independent auditors
- Collaborating with chief information officers on technology decisions
- Overseeing financial systems implementations and upgrades
- Managing relationships with investors and investment institutions
- Identifying and managing business risks and insurance requirements
- Hiring, training and retaining skilled accounting and finance staff
- Responsible for managing all matters pertaining to Finance.
- Financial Planning, MIS, Budgeting, Cash Flow Projections,
Responsible for ensuring integrity, accuracy and completeness of financial data.
- Ability to raise Funds through various means.
- Ensures credibility of Finance and Accounting group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Reviewing / preparing management and financial reports for the Co / Group and tax computations / compliances etc.
- Supervising filing of statutory returns to regulatory authorities.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: Up to ₹1,000,000.00 per year
- work: 10 years (Preferred)
- total work: 10 years (Preferred)
- Accounting : 10 years (Preferred)