UIDAI Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancies - Apply SoonUIDAI Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (UIDAI) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM for the position of Assistant Accounts Officer. To Apply for the job posting from UIDAI, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: UIDAI
Post Name: Assistant Accounts Officer
No of Posts: 1
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience: 5 - 1fresher year
Education: CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM
Last Date: 05-10-2020
Selection will be based on Deputation (Foriegn Term Basis).
How To Apply:
1. The date for submission of application through proper channel "FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY DIRECTOR, SECTION OFFICER AND ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS OFFICER at UIDAI, Regional Office, Chandigarh is hereby extended upto 05.10.2020.
2. The application may be furnished in the prescribed proforma and forwarded to Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, SCO 95-98, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh - 160017.
3. Those who have applied against circular dated 06.08.2020 through proper channel need not apply afresh.
4. However, new applicants and applicants who have submitted only advance copy of the application may submit their applications complete in all respect through proper channel within the extended date. Since, these vacancies are to be filled on deputation basis, private candidates are not eligible.
General Terms and Conditions
1. The period of deputation shall initially bc of three years, extendable up to five years solely as per the requirements of the Authority.
2. The general terms and conditions of services at UIDAI will be governed as per Unique Identification Authority of India (Appointment of Officers and employees) Regulations, 2020 and Unique Identification Authority of India (Salary, Allowances and other Terms & Conditions of Service of Employees) Regulations, 2020 and guidelines of the Central Government in this regard. The aforesaid regulations are available on the website ofUIDAl (www.uidai.gov.in).
3. The terms of deputation, including the pay and allowances, shall be governed by the provisions laid 4.3 down in the Department of Personnel & Training Office Memorandum No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17 June 2010 and other orders/guidelines issued in this regard from time to time.
4. Accommodation and medical facility will be governed as per Regulation 14 and 15 of Chapter IV of Unique Identification Authority of India (Salary, Allowances and other Terms & Conditions of Service of Employees) Regulations, 2020.
5. Eligible and willing candidate may apply through proper channel in prescribed format - Annexure I. The cadre authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection.
6. The applications of only such officers would be considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by following documents: