MZU Recruitment 2020 - Associate Professor Vacancies - 1,31,400 Salary - Apply NowMZU Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (MZU) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate,M.A,M.Ed,M.Sc,M.E/M.Tech,M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Associate Professor. To Apply for the job posting from MZU, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: MZU
Post Name: Associate Professor
No of Posts: 22
Salary: 131,400 (Per Month )
Experience: 8 - 12 years
Education: Any Post Graduate,M.A,M.Ed,M.Sc,M.E/M.Tech,M.Phil/Ph.D
Last Date: 18-08-2020
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How To Apply:
1. Last date of receipt of complete application is 18th August, 2020. Separate application is required for different posts and different reserved categories (i.e, for post bearing different post codes).
2. The application may be submitted to the Joint Registrar, Establishment, Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram - 796004. Applications shall be submitted by superscribing the post applied for along with the Post Code on the envelope.
Terms and conditions:
1. Those who apply against Employment Notice No.1-47/Estt.I/15/419 dt. 10.02.2020 need not apply again. They may, if so desired, update their earlier application by submitting fresh and complete application. Such applicants are exempted from payment of the prescribed fees.
2. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications and Academic/Research scores, furnished with clarity, as laid down in the advertisement.
3. Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders are eligible for appointment as teaching faculty.
4. Applications should be supported by relevant documents (self certified) in all respects. Claims of educational qualifications should be supported by Certificates/Marksheets. Applications not supported by documents shall be summarily rejected.
5. Application after the last date, incomplete in any respect and any fresh paper/ enclosures after the closing date, shall not be considered.
6. Any change in the correspondence address, mobile/telephone no. and email address shall be communicated to the University, in writing.
7. Applications for the posts reserved for SC/ST/EWS and PwDs shall be supported by certificate in a Govt. of India (GoI) prescribed format duly issued by the competent authority. Applicants for the reserved post of OBC are required to submit „updated certificate‟ regarding his/her „OBC status and non-creamy layer status‟ in a prescribed format duly issued by the competent authority.
8. Government of India is striving for gender balance in Government jobs. Women candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply.
9. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the advertisement and in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage, even after issue of appointment, the University reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
10. Canvassing directly or indirectly at any stages of the recruitment processes will lead to disqualification.
11. Any communication by the applicant in the matter of this advertisement should be sent by email only to email@example.com and no correspondence should be made directly to officials of the University.