Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Provide premium support by phone and email to Consulting customers.
- Document all necessary facts and communications in CRM tools.
- Learn and communicate vendor management and onboarding processes
- Proactively work to identify and resolve customer issues
- Proactive/reactive customer outreach to drive changes with our customer community to help further reduce ticket volume when necessary.
- Exceptional client service skills with strong communication skills
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and effective prioritization abilities
- Ability to multi-task successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate grit and determination in problem solving and accomplishing goals
- Possess intellectual curiosity and interest in developing business and financial acumen
- Excel in explaining complex information in ways that are easy to understand
- Ability to work in flexible US timings.
- Female candidates preferred for the role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related discipline, or a combination of education and related experience preferred.
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Experience in a customer support role preferred
- Healthcare systems, medical or software solutions implementation
Job Type: Full-time
- Client Relationship : 1 year (Required)
- Vellore, Tamil Nadu (Required)
Speak with the employer