Job Code USA/CA:
Administrator-Global IT Support
Administrator - Global IT Support
1 -3 Years
Konecranes and Demag Pvt Ltd
Your key responsibilities:
What we expect from you:
- Exhibit Konecranes Core values and code of conduct into each action
- Manage all IT requests which are logged in IT Ticketing tool. This includes classification, taking approvals, assigning to L2/L3 support, follow up with them until closure.
- Technical analysis of all the unknown/ new types of Incidents and Service Requests and assist the Team leads to create knowledge base
- Assessing the severity, impact and risk of incidents and escalating to the L2/L3 teams, whenever required.
- Adopt IT processes and policies during day to day support.
- Handling IT project activities assigned to you.
- Identify and communicate the problem areas based on the incoming incidents.
- Assistance during User Acceptance Test
What we can offer you:
- Graduate from Computer Science/ IT (B.Sc, BCA, BCS, BE)
- 1-3 years of experience in Windows environment.
- Good knowledge of OS, Network and Applications.
- Familiarity with iOS, Android, Windows and other mobile operating systems
- Knowledge on SCCM is preferred.
- ITIL knowledge is preferred.
- Communication skills – Verbal, Written
- Team player
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally-distributed team
- Nice to have awareness about ISO 14001, 45001 requirements
- Insight to world class IT Service Delivery
- Competitive Salary
- Work-Life balance
- Innovative and dynamic working environment
- Support of an excellent IT Service Delivery Team
- Possibility to work in leading crane building company with leading technology