Job Title: Medical Representative (MR) or Sales Executive in Pharma industry.
Job Location: Akola
Age: Up to 30
Responsibilities and Duties
- Knowledge of Pharma Industry as a Medical Representative.
- Knowledge of end to end supply chain management in the pharma industry.
- Good communications & Presentation Skills.
- Client Relationships and meeting sales goals.
- Meeting Doctors to promote the company range of products in the territory
- Generate prescriptions from doctors by providing scientific information about the products and explaining the benefits gained by using them
- Meeting retail chemists to make sure that the company products are easily available for patients
- Meeting authorized Distributors/Stockists to ensure that the products are always available in the territory to Develop strategies to build the customer base and improve sales numbers.
- Ensure on-time payment collection and sales and stock data
- Ensure on-time submission of DCR and expense statement, etc
- MS Office (word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Do chemist survey to ensure availability of products
- Implementation of strategy and campaigns
- Facilitating medical conferences.
- Regular Followup with doctors
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Representative: 2 years (Preferred)