Ankit Pulps & Boards Pvt Ltd
Full Time3.6 - 6 Years 10 - 15Lakh(s) Per Annum
1. Shall report to the Plant Incharge.
2. Shall responsible for Production planning in consultation with the Plant Incharge.
3. Shall maintain compliance as per SOP, Quality Policy and compliance in relation to regulatory bodies’ legislation within Production department.
4. Shall responsible to ensure appropriate labelling system in Production department as per SOP.
5. Shall responsible to ensure that approved manufacturing procedure available for all product manufactured in the plant and shall ensure that all manufacturing operations are performed as per the approved manufacturing process.
6. Shall responsible to check Batch Production and Control Record.
7. Shall involve in the Market Complaint investigation as per need identified by QA Manager for implementation of corrective action and preventive action.
8. Shall responsible to coordinate with other departments well in advance for smooth operation of the production activities.
9. Shall responsible for coordinating with Engineering & Maintenance Department for successful implementation of Planned Preventive Maintenance program as per the schedule.
10. Shall responsible to coordinate with Engineering & Maintenance Department in case of major breakdown and initiating Corrective Action and Preventive Action where appropriate.
11. Shall coordinate and communicate management regarding human resource requirements.
12. Provide leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices and safety conscious behaviour.
13. Shall responsible to ensure Health & Safety compliance in Production department.
14. Shall adhere to Schedules and deadlines.
15. Shall ensure all resources are utilized efficiently.
16. Coordinate efficient operation of the Production.
17. Supervision of all staff under his direct or indirect control.
18. Responsible for new facility installation work supervising, maintaining and get completion.
19. Responsible for facility related maintenance work follow up and rectification.
20. Responsible for if occurs any breakdown in electrical work with outsider servicemen.
21. Shall responsible for checking and approved all documents related to only engineering store.
22. Shall responsible for all civil work.
23. Responsible for all types of wastage and scrap disposals
Industry TypeProduction / Service Engineering / Manufacturing / Maintenance
Employment TypeFull Time
Role CategoryProduction Mgr
Ankit Pulps and Boards Pvt. Ltd. (APB), Incorporated in the year 1988, is a Pioneer in manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Excipients – Microcrystalline Cellulose. A professionally managed group, APB delves into the manufacture of excipients for use diverse pharmaceutical industries. APB consists of an FDA & FSSAI approved in-house R & D Laboratory, which has unsurpassable facilities and caters to all strategic trials to amplify new molecules from conceptualization to lab and finally to commercial scale.With an automated plant and latest manufacturing technology at our disposal, we here at APB can confidently say that our products across all the verticals are the best in quality and the safest to consume or use. We are committed to the task of not only maintaining but also improving the standards of the dietary fibre we manufacture and in that pursuit, a lot of attention is given to ensure maintenance and seamless functioning of the Hi-tech equipment.
39/2, Bhilgaon, Post Kairi, Kamptee Road