Caution against fraudulent job offers!
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte India (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job’ with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
We have not authorised any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
We consider candidates on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party in exchange of promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration’, ‘verification’ or ‘security deposit’) or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorised or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Analyst – CoRe Business Solutions – Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in the world of business automation technology? Do you thrive on working with customers to uncover problems and figuring out how to solve them using technology? If yes, then CoRe Data Management Services is the team for you. Our team provides accurate, timely and consistent information to the Firm’s leaders which is an essential element of executing the Firm’s strategy.
Work you’ll do
- Performs extensive literature and financial data searches using online databases, the Internet, print materials, technical reports, scholarly journal articles, and original source material
- Makes logical associations across multiple research and workflow processes in order to reduce the amount of time required to attain proficiency with similar assigned duties.
- Formats and ensures accuracy and consistency of data through careful execution of process
- Identifies and resolves issues with data quality by monitoring and profiling information to look for outliers using standard firm systems and tools.
- Gathers external validation using third party databases and external sources
- Work towards developing higher level of knowledge of the team’s different processes
- Self-trains on supplemental skills for research and workflow methodologies through self-educational courses, publications, etc
Core Skills required
- Data Management: To perform secondary research and analysis, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Research: To work on primary content collection and analysis from internal and external resources.
- Providing Exceptional Client Service: Manages self and work towards becoming a subject matter expert and point of contact on the assigned processes
- Accountability for Results: Holds self-accountable for ensuring that results are achieved; work on different projects with medium supervision; take up more responsibilities beyond the job level
- Communications: Advanced communication skills, good interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Creating Quality Deliverable: Follow Reviews deliverables of self and actively follow and help in implementation and enforcement of high standards for quality deliverables
- Problem Solving: Ability to work in a dynamic environment that requires out of box thinking and strong analytical skills
- Motivating Others: Exhibits enthusiasm, positive professional attitude, integrity and reliability
- Building Rapport: Actively listens; and builds relationships to develop and enhance collaboration with team leaders
- Prioritize, schedule, and deliver work as per project timelines
- Actively participate in project approach development
- Identify and suggest process changes to improve quality or efficiency
- Works towards becoming a subject matter expert on projects
- Always maintain high quality standards for all projects
- Executes business processes to deliver high quality output
- Understands current processes and how they interrelate across area of responsibility
- Follows and delivers output from business processes
- Understands improvement concepts and tools
- Looks for areas of improvement in immediate area of responsibility
- Supports basic extract, transformation, and load (ETL) of external information into common storage platform.
Business & Soft skills
- Experience working in teams, including virtual teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and strong team player
- Good attention to detail and ability to deliver quality work products.
- Clear and concise communication. Strong written and verbal communications skills – ability to convey information crisply and concisely.
- Logical structuring – structured approach to problem solving and ability to perform root cause analysis of client problems.
- Ability to handle detailed work independently. Practical, hands-on and get things done.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
1- 3 yrs.
2 PM to 11PM
Data Management Services (DMS), is a global shared service under CoRe that formalizes a global, centrally managed data management organization. DMS Set policies, standards, and definitions.
It also establishes roles and responsibilities to support a global authoritative view. DMS Design, develop and implement solutions that improve throughput, quality, and effectiveness through
automation and other technologies. It Cleanse and harmonize data through migration; Validate, enrich and maintain data through optimized consistent processes. DMS Measure and improve quality; establish front-end controls; improve level of trust leaders have. Learn more about Deloitte.
- Graduate or Post Graduate
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
\\“Deloitte\\” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
Deloitte Tax LLP