CDSCO Recruitment 2020 - Junior Laboratory Assistant Vacancies - 81,100 Salary - Apply NowCDSCO Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (CDSCO) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc,12TH for the position of Junior Laboratory Assistant. To Apply for the job posting from CDSCO, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: CDSCO
Post Name: Junior Laboratory Assistant
No of Posts: 5
Salary: 25,500 - 81,100 (Per Month)
Last Date: 23-07-2020
Short-list criteria may be adopted for screening of candidates for written Examination.
How To Apply:
1. Last Date: 23.07.2020
2. The Application should be addressed to The Director, Central Drugs Laboratory, Govt. of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, 3, Kyd Street, Kolkata - 700016 and name of the post applied for to be mentioned on the outer cover.
3. The application in the enclosed Proforma (Annexure - A) and other details may be downloaded from CDSCO website (wwwcdsco.gov. in) giving full Bio-data in neatly typed along with self-attested copies of Essential Certificates and supporting documents with 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photograph along with self- addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs_ 50/- to be submitted to this Office on or before 20th April, 2020. Incomplete application will be rejected summarily without showing any reason.
1. The criteria followed by the Authority in short listing the candidates will be final. No appeal or representation will be entertained against such short listing criteria.
2. The information furnished by the candidates in their application will be verified by the Authority with reference to their original documents after the Written Exam.
3. During verification of documents, if any information furnished by the candidate in the application is found wrong suppressed at any stage, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
4. No appeal or representation against such rejection of candidature will be entertained, The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form.
5. The age relaxation for reserved category applicants is admissible only in the case of vacancies reserved for such categories.
6. Government employee should apply through proper channel