Software Developer Internship
Apply for Software Development Training in India
Software Developer Internship in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Software Developer Training For Freshers with Job Description, Skills, Qualifications. Software Product development is the process of conceiving, specifying, designing, programming, documenting, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications, frameworks, or other software components. Software development is a process of writing and maintaining the source code. Therefore, software development may include research, new development, prototyping, modification, reuse, re-engineering, maintenance, or any other activities that result in software products.
Software Developer Internship
Software Developer Skills
Software Developer Job Description
- Assist in planning, design and execution of SOA backend platforms. Mostly around REST based Web Frameworks using JAVA (Spark,Spring, ORM)
- High level and Low level design of the highly scalable components
- Works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Assist key technical advisors to define the roadmap of project
- Automating JSON requests handling on websites
- Reporting immediately in case you are facing any issues
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems including mobile applications
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Software Developer Qualifications
- Educated as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use one or more development language (C++, PHP, HTML, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- An understanding of business
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category
Mobile App Developer
Data Base Developer