- The Wardens shall be responsible for the health, hygiene and general
assigned to him/her and shall attend to all matters of heath, sickness, diet,
sanitation and cleanliness in accordance with the advice of the Medical
Officer and Health Officer.
- The Warden shall be responsible for the resident Athletes and shall
guidance and maintenance of decorum.
- He/she shall have the right to inspect Hostel Rooms.
- The Wardens, functioning under the over-all charge will be individually
- The Warden will be responsible for the assigned resident athletes.
- The Warden shall promptly take appropriate action within his/her power
his/her charge and report to CEO IIS and other higher authorities for
cases beyond his/her powers.
- The Wardens shall be available in the hostel office every day at specified
- The Wardens shall be responsible for the proper upkeep and
Required Experience: 1-10 Years
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Excellent communication skills
Health and Recreation
Awareness of when issues should be considered under the Institute’s
disciplinary procedures for athletes.
- A demonstrable commitment to upholding the Institute’s equality and
- Able to maintain an approachable manner at all times.
- An ability to maintain a good disciplinary environment for the quiet
- Good rapport with the Athletes and genuine concern for their welfare.
- An understanding of the importance of being supportive to the athletes
Athletes to the most appropriate source of assistance or advice.
- An understanding of when issues should be referred to higher authorities.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable.
- Working with children and young adults.
- Ability to communicate in Hindi.