Minimum experience required in this position:
Hiring for Jr. Microbiologist : -
Roles & Responsibilities: -
1) Actively participate in preparation & execution of documents like
URS, DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ required for microbiology laboratory
instruments as per the requirements.
2) Execute instruments and equipment’s operation, calibration and
qualification in microbiology lab.
3) Appropriate handling of samples and adherence to the schedules.
Ensure clean and hygienic environment in Microbiology
laboratory. Must follow all the Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) &
4) Cary out Sampling and analysis of water samples, raw materials,
packing materials, in-process samples, finished products and
5) Environmental monitoring of Isolators, Laminar Air Flow Units,
Biological safety cabinets, Pass boxes, clean rooms etc.
6) Support in preparation of documents viz. Specifications, Standard
Testing Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, Method
Validation Protocols, Miscellaneous validation protocols/reports
7) Responsible for Initial Laboratory Investigation (OOS or OOT),
Deviations, CAPAs and Change Control Management related to
8) Other responsibilities as delegated by Department Head or as per
Highest Qualification B.Sc/M.Sc in Microbiology
2)Relevant 2 to 4 years
Location: - Akola
Interested once can mail their resume on email@example.com or call 7498053019.