With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Accounts Payable!
In this role, you will be an AP Processor, focus on processing Intercompany invoices along with follow up with PO Creator/IC Partner on invoice issue resolution, with some other AP activities like 3rd party invoice processing and payment processing.
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices.
- Resolve all queries and requests coming via e-mails / calls
- Review and validate essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- Follow the finance and compliance policy and documentation list to validate the payment requests.
- Perform month end closing activities.
- Provide internal or external audit support
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Graduate with specific process and accounting experience
- Good English language and communication skills (CET6+)
- Sound understanding of the end-to-end PTP process and policy
- Bachelor's degree or Qualified Accountant with rich work experience & good accounting knowledge
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel) and has experience working with ERPs (SAP preferred)
- Good analytical and research skills, high attention to detail and accuracy
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingDec 28, 2021, 10:51:15 AM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time