Shine Techno India
Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Meerut, Noida
Electrical Maintenance, Maintenance, Preventitive And Predictive Maintenance, Handling Spare Parts, EQMS, Erection Of Electrical Equipments, Utility Maintenance, Engineering
- Erection and commissioning new machineries in project development.
- To achieve maximum reliability of the equipment by planning & adherence to preventive and predictive maintenance program.
- Review daily priority Analyze the monthly Break downs and decided action plan for improvement.
- Execute Preventive Maintenance plans v/s actual. Allocate resources Resolve bottleneck issues.
- Collaborate with shop operations to facilitate timely completion and Review effectiveness of the same on asset health.
- Review the requirement of spares and approve for procurement.
- Initiate and encourage Cost Reduction Kaizens & 5S.
- To maintain ISO Documents.
- Maintain statutory requirement of Utilities equipment related to annual inspections of the plant by Electrical Inspectors & Factory Inspector audits
- Plan & adherence to calibration Schedule of all Instrumentation.
- Spare Part Management - To identify raise Indent Follow up & procure spare parts for reliable Plant operation.
- Prepare Capital equipment requirement related to utilities for improvement & modification Projects in line with Business Goals & expectations.
- Provide assistance to Project Team for implementation of new project.
- To identify & train workmen for multi-skill Training.
- To educate motivate and involve employees in the department in fulfillment of departmental objectives.
- To support all Development Activities requiring Electrical & Mechanical support at all machine Center.
- Identify energy saving projects and implement them.
- Maintain power factor as per target decided.
- Manage smooth running of equipment in case of power failures.
- Maintain electrical installations in the plant and office area.
Required Candidate profile
- Responsible for monitoring supervising and coordinating the maintenance of Plant equipment and utilities
- Plant maintenance preventive and condition based monitoring maintenance of utilities support for new programs spares management.
- Implementation of QMS as ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Coordinating the TPM activities in the plant
- Electrical installations maintenance.
Ravi Raj 99997/81696-
Industry Type :
Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area :
Production Manufacturing Maintenance
Employment Type :
Full Time Permanent
Role Category :
Diploma in Any Specialization Electrical B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical
MondayMorning do not advise users to make any payments to the recruiters. Any payments made, shall be at your own risk. MondayMorning provides a platform to find job opportunities and so shall not be liable for any losses incurred as a result of reliance on information provided by the recruiters directly.