Siemens Healthineers is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for its Diagnostics business in the north region.
Area Sales Manager
General Manager - Sales
People Management role
Punjab, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, J&K and some parts of Haryana
- Ensures the implementation of sales guidelines and sets sales targets for the assigned sales organization.
- Develops and proposes sales budgets and growth forecasts aligned with the sales strategy of the unit(s).
- Manages completion of budgets and regular sales reporting.
- Manages all the Business partner related activities within the assigned region to ensure the business targets are met.
- Defines and allocates resources to achieve sales targets and actively develops the regional team
- Cooperates with Marketing, Product Management and Project Management in matters of strategic and tactical product and service positioning.
- Drives customer focus within the organization and initiates / contributes to planning of customer related product development measures or the setup of customer related projects.
- Support strategic key customers' business development.
12-15 years of experience in sales . Experience in marketing/applications/services along with Sales can also be considered.
Good experience of managing teams in a regional/national set up.
Handled key/high volume customers in any given geography.
Good knowledge of Healthcare medical equipments and systems.
Knowledge of govt procurement process.
KOL engagement and strong relationship with CXO's.
About the company
At Siemens Healthineers, our mission is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare. An estimated five million patients worldwide everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We're a leading medical technology company with over 120 years of experience and 18,500 patents globally. With over 50,000 employees in more than 70 countries, we'll continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
Siemens Healthcare Private Limited