ASEAN & South Asia-India-Chennai
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Achieve personal sales target
- Segment focus, customer focus needs-based selling
- Actively reducing Non- funding, Sales Error and Increase the Premium Sourcing.
- Job requires generating referrals / cross-selling other products of the bank, such as investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards ,personal loans etc All relevant internal and external certification to be completed prior to referring / selling wealth products.
- Help Drive the Employee Banking one bank agenda
- Operational quality - Errors free customer application & documentation
- Responsive and responsible selling
- Practice appropriate sales and marketing skill
- Conduct CDD, MLP & TCF diligently
- Zero tolerance – Fraud, Mis-selling
- Attend training, acquire knowledge and apply to job function
- Adhere to all policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must be a graduate. MBA’s will be preferred.
- Sales experience of at-least 1 year in the FMCG, Office automation or Retail Banking industry would be an advantage.
- Experience in handling Deposit and Asset Products of a Bank would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Good knowledge of the selected market and customer segments would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Strong inter-personal skills, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit.
- All relevant internal and external certification to be completed prior to referring / selling wealth products.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.