Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with business process owners, technology members, and third party vendors to identify and document business requirements and processes that contribute to the implementation of the technology solution
- Communicate requirements to technical teams and manage changes/clarifications to the requirements
- Work with leadership and project management to prioritize work to meet milestones and complete deliverables on time
- Identify and document potential technology solution / deficiencies
- Document “as-is” and “to-be” business processes.
- Prepare documentation, presentations, charts, tables and diagrams and conduct reviews for scope, business justification and business requirements including use cases, design documents, prototypes and business rules
- Manage the requirements development process, from initial elicitations through technical development to production deployment.
- Track and validate requirements have been addressed in the final solution.
- Maintain a prioritized “backlog” list of outstanding enhancements.
- Minimum of five years business analysis experience; preferably from a professional services firm
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong quantitative and analytical, writing and communication skills
- Ability to work with various levels of management as well as to work independently and as part of a team
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio required