Ma Sarada Hospital Pvt.Ltd. is one of the best Hospitals in Hoogly Dist, The hospital has the certification of ISO 9001:2015 and in collaboration with Sashthoswathi under Govt of West Bengal.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of the shift to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers/patient party who are entering the Store.
- The cash counter should be maintained clean and orderly at all times.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on services.
- Check the currency notes given by the customers.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total service.
- Sort, count, and wrap currency notes and coins.
- Pay company bills by cash.
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
- Must be a pleasing personality with having the quality of answering the queries of patient party with a smiling face.
- He/ she must be perfect in billing/ handling cash and perform all the necessary activities during the cashiering.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Good knowledge of excel, speed in billing.
- Excellent communication skill
- Listening the problems of the customers and try to pacify them on cash counter.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
Qualification and experience:
Minimum 12 Class(Higher secondary passed) with 1 yr of cash handling experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)