About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Operations Processor...
In this role, you will:
The team member will be responsible for reasearch, investigation and analyzing breaks in Nosstro and GL.
Contact various banks in case any breaks unable to clear for more details. Correction and creation of different SWIFT/CHIPS/FedWire payment message types used by the sender; duplicate processing, erroneous or cancelled payments; will all form part of the day to day activities of the Team member.
When more complex problems/inquiries are received, this will be referred to the more senior Team member as per the guidelines and escalation procedures of the business.
High Volume Low Risk (Unable to Apply Pool)
- Bachelor's degree holder, preferable business course
- Fresh Graduates and/or 0 to 2 years experience in banking operations (Commercial Banking or CIB)
- Experience in banking operations or any of the : payments/settlements/fund transfers related to banking products
- Knowledge on Message types SWIFT, FED WIRE, CHIPS, Telex and IntelliTRACS system an advantage
- Good in both verbal and written communication skills
- Good investigation and problem solving skills
- Organizational and detail oriented skills
- Sound risk management mindset and good understanding of compliance - AML/OFAC
- Ability to handle high volume and short SLA or turn around time
- Ability to work in changing and fast paced work environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize work to meet deadlines despite frequent interruptions, able to multi task
- Able to perform shift work and report on PH public holidays if fall on Mondays to Fridays including Christmas and New Year's eve
- In scope - 10 day Required Absence Policy due to Sensitive Position
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada:
Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.