GM, Mechanical Engineer, Other(Sales)
• Implement the policies established by company
- Help develop Strategic Plans, Annual Budgets and execute the same with Tactical Plans.
- Meet or exceed the annual sales and operating profit targets.
- Directly supervise plant operations - improve fabrication quality and service levels.
- Keep adding product and engineering capabilities at the plant.
- Manage the facility well with adequate security, systems and controls.
- Keep inventory under the budget by managing it efficiently. • Keep track on accounts receivables and make sure there are no bad debts.
- Make sure expenses are under control and find ways to reduce further.
- Grow the business for all Company's products in Industrial and its Divisions by involving directly in winning high potential / OEM customers.
- Guide the sales team for developing promotional strategies, trade shows, etc.
- Promote Company as a premium brand and maintain highest standards in its usage.
- Develop strategies for market penetration and to expand distribution all across India.
- Expand business in the allowed export markets.
- Add new products to the market, including localization and expand the range.
- Assist in developing sources for components like fittings.
- Work closely with the employees, lead and motivate them.
- Recruit best talents, train, nurture and retain them for future.
- Conduct annual appraisals and work on improving the quality of the workforce.
- Help in developing local policies for employees - travel, staff welfare, etc.
- Implement systems and controls to make sure there are no fraudulent activities.
- Maintain highest integrity within the company through corporate compliance and rules.
- Make sure the legal entity complies with all local government rules and regulations. • Prepare monthly and quarterly reports as required by
Team- 4 ( 2 business managers+ 1 Supply chain manager + 1 Factory manager)
General Manager who can lead Sales & Operations teams, with P&L responsibility.
Kindly have a checklist with you against our JD and screen if that person can meet the job requirements. The following are important:
1) Engineering background
2) Target customer base:
Light Engineering Industry like Textile, Paper, Printing, Food, Packaging, etc.
3) National sales in Industrial consumables (not capital goods like machines), with past / current experience in managing factory operations.
4) P&L responsibility.
5) Japanese company, preferably.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Engineering is mandatory, preferably Mechanical.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 20 years’ experience from the engineering consumables industry, with proven record in sales management all India level.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing an SBU operations, as a decision maker.
- Ability to prepare business plans, annual budgets and business growth plans.
- Basic knowledge on financial reporting and statements. • Basic understanding of Japanese business culture and work experience
- Good analytical mind with clear thinking.
- Effective management of the team and delegation.
- Effective decision making that will make positive influence.
- Self-driven, results oriented, organized and multitasking abilities.
- Lead by example and motivate the workforce.
- Quick learning to understand the product lines.
- Works with influence, team building and empowering approaches to motivate and drive cultural change to meet or exceed Company expectations.
- Guided with strategic objectives, policies and mid and long-term business goals, acts independently within the scope of responsibility.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Negotiation skills, both with customers and suppliers.
- Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Very Good command in English and Hindi.
- Commitment to associate with company for a long term.
7:30 AM ~ 4:30 PM
Mediclaim for employee, spouse and two children, personal accident policy (not in CTC). Transportation will be provided by the company from home to workplace.