This position is for Electric Systems group at Global Engineering Center - India based at Bangalore.: -
- 7 to 9 year overall Experience with at least 3 years of project management experience in Software aerospace domain.
- Hand-on experience in programming in Embedded software for Aerospace projects following DO178 standards
- Proficient in MS Project Professional including resource loading and critical path analysis
- Familiarity with Aerospace design techniques, procedures and standards
- Should possess expertise in using Microsoft Project and be considered a subject matter expert (theoretical knowledge and hands on knowledge)
- PMP certified preferable
- Works with each Project Manager/ Technical Manager to ensure the schedule adheres to Project Management standards
- Incorporates changes to the schedule based on the risk guidance from Project Manager/ Technical Manager
- Familiar with trend analysis, staffing plan-out and metrics generation
- Facilitate Invoice generation.
- PO, ECARS and IDWA processing.
- Effective written and verbal communication is required, for the purpose of achieving successful job performance, with the
project teams both locally and other geographies such as USA and/or Europe. * Good analytical skills
- Six Sigma /ACE /Continuous Improvement/Lean experience
Note to candidates regarding interview scams:
- B.E/B.Tech - Software/Electronics/Electrical
We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.