Manager - Talent Acquisition - North
North 2201-Delhi HO, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
NORTH TALENT ACQUISITION
Job posted on
Nov 8, 2021
9 years - 15 years
1. JOB SUMMARY
The primary responsibility of the Manager-Talent Acquisition is to manage resourcing for all potential and assigned projects. This position requires that the individual be the liaison between various departments as it relates to resourcing across all work. The Manager- Talent Acquisition also works directly with Recruitment and HR to facilitate appropriate staffing across the agency based on aggregate understanding of project requirements. The Resource Manager must also ensure that project resourcing is managed in order to assure timely delivery and must communicate to appropriate project managers resourcing issues that may impact scheduled deadlines. It is also required that this position enforces agency process by utilizing and requesting all departments use proper forms, procedures etc when requesting resources.
2. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Act as point of contact for resource booking confirmation, conflict resolution, and development of solutions in support of business goals.
2. Manage and resolves resource booking conflicts
3. Manage resourcing forecast spreadsheets for all departments based on input from weekly/ monthly meetings.
4. Work with Department Heads to identify appropriate resource requirements for each account and project.
5. Monitor day to day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of underutilization and actively work with department leads to address and solve those issues
6. Identify potential resourcing or process issues and present to Regional Resource Manager with resolutions to such issues where ever applicable.
1. Work with departments to resource and assist in the identification and management of vendors and facilitate initial discussions necessary to meet specific project requirements.
2. Identifies need for freelance talent and works with Recruiter/HR to staff accordingly.
1. Run weekly resource meeting and facilitate resourcing issues / conflict resolution with appropriate department heads.
2. Receive, analyze and report on weekly utilization reports to department leads.
3. Work to resolve any issues regarding under or over allocations of current staff members.
Learning & Performance
1. Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing.
2. Recommend process improvements for Resource Management.