Reventics is US based provider engagement company, focused on helping Healthcare Providers improve their financial performance. Reventics provides actionable clinical analytics and value-based care solutions for improving outcomes and quality of care while reducing medical costs. Reventics, recently established Center of Excellence (COE) for Clinical Analytics at its Hyderabad center with a goal to further expand its three-pronged delivery model based on - clinical solutions, analytical modeling and proprietary technology.
Coders/Sr Coders responsible for ED professional coding
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- Any Bachelor’s degrees
- Certification of CPC or CCS
- 1-5 years of experience in ED Professional coding
- Strong experience in procedures
- Strong experience in ACEP guidelines
Employee Benefits Summary
Send resume, cover letter and Job ID to :
- Comprehensive insurance to support your and your family's health, well-being and financial security. All our employees are eligible for maternity, paternity leave and bereavement leave
- Competitive compensation structure.
- RNR (Rewards N Recognition) program instituted on regular basis, for the employees demonstrating their performance excellence.
- For our employees, the performance management process is an integral part of their career development. It provides an avenue to get feedback on individual performance and to identify training needs and development plans.
- Reventics believes in grooming the resources to next level (i.e.) to shape them up as leaders, as part of that on monthly basis resources are nominated for a external leadership program.
- Considering our work style, we facilitate the night shift employees with the cab facility for dropping them home.