We are looking to hire a writer with a minimum of 1-2 years experience below is the Job Description. Infinite Possibilities ( www.in-pl.com )is a SAS based sales coaching CRM company that helps Sales Reps to improve their overall sales productivity and help them to generate consistent business from their customers.
Below is the Job Description for Candidate
1. Candidate should have written non fiction content or passionate about writing content in genre of self help, motivation ,personal development, philosophy, spirituality , human psychology ,neuroscience.
2. Candidate should have written SEO friendly blogs ,vlogs ,explanar video ,advt content.
3. Candidate will be responsible for idea generation , researching, creating stories, crafting of dialogues.
4. Candidate will have to structure their work within specific tone and genre.
5. Candidate will have to deliver scripts within a deadline.
6. Candidate will have to be open to feedback and script revision.
7. Candidate should have a very good command on English good command on hindi is a plus point.
8. Candidate should be self motivated and willing to get involved in all aspects of project from start to completion .
9. Candidate will have to work on Technology platforms provided by company.
10. Candidate should be comfortable with using latest Technological tools.
11. Candidate should be comfortable with working on social and digital media platforms.
12. Candidates should compulsorily show their prior work which demonstrates their skills and expertise.
13. Candidate with Startup mind-set should only apply.
14. Salary : Depends on existing salary + market increment, range will be around 15K to 25K ( can increase a bit if candidate has relevant experience and skills also depending on his current CTC ) 15. Work location : Andheri East MIDC. 16. 6 days working ,1st and 3rd Saturday off .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)