Turvo is the world’s first multi-enterprise collaborative platform specifically designed for the global supply chain. The Turvo platform connects people and organizations across the supply chain, allowing shippers, logistics providers and carriers to digitally transform their workflows with cloud-based software and mobile applications. The technology unifies all systems, internal and external, providing one end-to-end system of record set for all operations and analytics, while eliminating redundant manual tasks and automating business processes.
Turvo customers include some of the world’s largest, fortune 500 logistics service providers, fast growth shippers and many brokers large and small all rely on Turvo. Turvo is based in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Dallas, Texas, and Hyderabad, India.
Working at Turvo provides an opportunity to join an early stage, well-backed company focused on disrupting the $15 trillion logistics industry.
1. Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
2. Interact with designers, architects and other coders to analyze the requirement and possible
3. Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative
tools like Wiki.
4. Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production
5. Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.