Mission As a technical writer you will create, write, produce and accurately maintain instruction and installation manuals and associated amendments/addendums to the highest quality and standard for Heavy machines and integrated systems products
- Edit (copy) write, update and create Instruction books.
- Collect, evaluate, check and complete all information
- Describe the operation of mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and Elektronikon systems, PLC etc...
- Write detailed instructions for installing, operating and servicing the machines, maintenance schedule, problem solving, technical data, safety precautions, etc... for the instruction books.
- Take into account Marketing and Aftermarket points of view
- Creation of the books via a content management system
- Publish all content in several formats (eg pdf, CD-Rom, Business Portal, etc...)
- The writer is in close corporation with engineering and marketing responsible for all English texts, illustrations, content,… and has the final responsibility for the structure in the content management system.
- The technical documents and publications will need to adhere to pre-defined manual and documentation standards.
Skills and experience
You should have proven experience in DITA with any platform.
Experience from working with product information
Excellent knowledge of English, verbally and in writing
A good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
Well organized and able to operate independently
STE certification is an asset.
Are we a good fit?
Very good communicator, with the ability to work in a team of engineers
Dynamic and energetic.
Good listening and communication skills.
Willing to accept the challenges and convert them into success.
Good planner and systematic organizer.
A team player that will share information with colleagues and help develop the group.
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com