Assistant Manager Buying -The Collective- Bangalore
IND-KA-Bangalore -Yemulur location
Introduction about the Business_1
A US $40 billion corporation the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group operates in 36 countries Australia Austria Bangladesh Brazil Canada China Egypt France Germany Hungary India Indonesia Italy Ivory Coast Japan Korea Laos Luxembourg Malaysia Myanmar Philippines Poland Russia Singapore South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Tanzania Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA and Vietnam.A US $40 billion corporation the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group has been ranked Number 4 in the global Top Companies for Leaders survey and ranked Number 1 in Asia Pacific for 2011. Over 50 per cent of the Aditya Birla Groups revenues flow from its overseas operations. The Group operates in 36 countries.With a combined Net Sales Value of USD 1.2 Billion we are 3 Businesses consisting of Domestic Textiles Overseas Spinning and Acrylic Fibre with a 14000 strong workforce 10 manufacturing units operating in 5 countries i.e. Egypt India Indonesia Philippines and Thailand.In the Textiles sector in India we are the largest manufacturer of linen fabric and some of our flagship brands are Grasim Graviera & Linen Club. We are the 2nd largest Exporter of Acrylic Fibre in the world with brands such as Pilbloc & Birlacril.The Overseas Business exports yarn across the globe with brands such as ABY Softura & ABY Flexo.
To help a category buyer create a balanced merchandise assortment for retail stores based on consumer preference and brand image.
The ideal merchandise mix for retail stores based on design selection price grid styling grid and option plan should aim at maximizing full price sellthrus at stores.
Assist in Merchandise assortment plan for all stores
Provide inputs for Monthly Target setting in each category
Tracking Inventory Management Process
Being a custodian in formulating the Stock & sale plan
Track the Core Business Contribution
Help in creation of Retail Design Brief
Integrated Go To Market IGTM
Integration with space planning
- Identify, evaluate and select appropriate brand mix to achieve business objectives.
- Have a clear merchandise strategy, determine seasonal buying requirements and place orders with brands to meet the buying budget and inflow pattern at season level
- Place orders based on the buying plan and ensure merchandise is delivered as per plan based on agreed service level agreement
- To monitor inventory and ensuring sufficient stock holdings for each product/category in the store.
- Review and analyse stocks / sales report on bi weekly basis and understand the requirements for each store and address them timely
- Review brand / category performance and take corrective actions to meet sales targets. Effectively dealing with fast/slow moving items
- Conducting competitor analysis and market review on periodic basis to understand the market trends.
- Capture them and align buys to match the international markets.
- Share quarterly report capturing international & domestic market trend.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends in fashion.
Gather trend information from Industry trade groups or through trade shows or market visits.
- Share quarterly report capturing store and customer trends.
- Address the product training needs for the department champions and conduct training programs for them, share weekly products specifications in conjunction with respective brands
- Ensure effective communication, collation and follow up on various product requirements and findings obtained from the customer feedback and sales data
Masters degree (+_18 years)
Indian Rupee (INR)
3 - 5 Years
Group Manager -Buying and Merchandising
Last Date of Application
Sep 17, 2019, 6:29:00 PM