EXECUTIVE / SENIOR EXECUTIVE – PROCESS ENGINEERING
From 3 to 8 year(s) of experience
₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Roles and Responsibilities
Job opportunity for Executive / Senior Executive - Process Engineering for our organization for Rabale location.
EXP- 3 - 7 years
Location - Rabale
Qualification - B.E/ B.Tech Chemical Engineer
Job Description :
1. Review of Tender specifications to understand client’s requirement
2. To check Proposal and relevant documents submitted. In case of any discrepancy, to inform Projects to resolve.
3. To work on Basic Engineering documents like PFD, P&I D, Process calculations, Equipment List, Process Description, Line Sizing, Valve Schedule, Line List, Pressure drop calculations, etc. To submit documents in time to meet project schedule.
4. To attend KOM, Design review meetings with other disciplines (Internal) and Client / Consultant.
5. To get approval on all Basic Engg documents from Client / Consultant with minimal revisions.
6. To prepare Enquiry data sheets for Process Equipment.
7. To interact with Vendors through Project or Purchase as and when required.
8. To evaluate Vendor offers received for Process Equipment and revert with comments, if any. To make final Technical evaluation report.
9. To support site engineers during commissioning to resolve issues, if any.
10. To prepare Design validation report based on site feed back.
11. To follow ISO procedures during working.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Water Treatment / Waste Management
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing & Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
process descriptionp&IDeuqipment listprocess equipmenttender specificationsProcess EngineeringChemical EngineeringPFD
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical
Ion Exchange (I) Ltd
Ion Exchange India (Ltd)
Ion Exchange is recognized internationally as a premier company in water and environment management.
It has many path-breaking innovations in the field of technology and marketing to provide one stop solutions for millions of industry, homes and communities for more than 55+ years.
We currently employ 2,000 people – multi disciplinary teams of highly experienced professional manager’s technologists and scientists, supported by a widespread infrastructure in India and abroad with a turnover of over Rs. 1500 crores.
Today, we have a complete range of technologies, processes and products that only few companies in the world can provide. Most of our company’s products are ahead of their time and lead the industry in developing sound technologies. All the 8 production facilities in the country are certified by ISO 9001 / 14001 and the water purified by ‘Zero B’ products is tested and certified, to conform to USEPA / IS standards, by prestigious laboratories.
O & M services, Zero Liquids discharge, Waste Water,In our Endeavour to create a healthy environment we reach out to municipalities, public health engineering departments, water supply and sewerage boards, and projects for public water supply and sanitation. We also provide point of use and decentralized community level systems for drinking water purification and sewage treatment/recycle.We have a wide ranges of product – water cooler with inbuilt purifier, Hi Capacity RO / UV, Softeners, Filters
To conserve our planet's most precious resources - water, air, soil and energy through 360 environment solutions