Delhi, Delhi, IN
GMR Enterprises Pvt Ltd GMR Group
Monitor operation and maintenance of power transmission and distribution system of Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in order to ensure system availability.
Coordination, monitoring and execution of routine maintenance works on Flexible and rigid pavements, drains and ancillary buildings towards achieving the desired serviceability levels and life expectancy as per the design and as stated CPWD and DIAL City side Management.
Monitoring of day to day works, compliance to the SLAs and reporting including arrangement of materials and work permits
Carryout present system deficiency with respect to various operational requirement and provide necessary field data for improvement schemes
Integrating old and new assets
Collect and provide necessary field data on inventory, consumptions, disposal etc. for the preparation of OPEX budget and spares / asset management
Accountabilities & KPI
1. Exceed OMDA Compliance requirements
- Coordinate and arrange for permits to perform the routine preventive maintenance on the pavements, drains and ancillary buildings for Better serviceability availability.
- Collection of data from the field for the assessment of the condition of Asset and support for the preparation of schemes for improvements.
- Implementation of safety measures at site
- Support in the preparation of estimates, BOQ and tenderable documents like gathering information on field data and consumption of materials etc.
- Execution of works within stipulated timelines.
- Registration & Implementation of Improvement works.
2. Monitoring the QA/QC
- Regular inspection of site for quality and serviceability checks
- Coordination for progress and quality of works at site
- Check and report shortcomings in the quality of work done
3. Committed upon employee Engagement
- Ensuring the availability of all resources for the assigned tasks
- Attending training programs and deploy learnings at site Innovations
- To support in implementing innovative technology and products for improving the life of the asset.
- Providing basic data for updating the digital platforms to analyze the trend analysis of system and equipment functioning
- Coordinate and support for Deployment of advanced technology and equipments at site and monitoring
4. Improvement to Landside Asset
- To provide basic data to analyze the condition of asset and support in preparation of Improvement scheme
- Implementation of work schedule for the preventive maintenances for better upkeep of assets
- Monitoring the Service Level agreements made with the vendor.
- Preparation of documents with MS office, SAP, relevant computer applications.
- Maintaining and updating records of daily works executed
- Monitoring and maintaining of records of Quality control measures in the works done
- Preparation of daily progress report
- Preparation and presenting issue and update through PPT
- Participating with internal and external audits including updating the relevant documents
- Issue / consumption of materials and recording
Delhi Police/Traffic Police
City side operations
Estate management and other related department
Technical Motor Transport, STP & WTP
DIAL Commercial(aero & Non-Aero)
AOP of OPEX Rs. 2.0 Cr to 3.0 Cr
Other new project (Capex) - Rs. 5-8 Cr. ( based on Mgmt. approval)
Total External team members of around 80 number
Checking of compliance to regulatory requirements
Engineering Degree in Civil shall be preferable.
Diploma in Civil Engineering.
5+ Total Experience with Civil field for Degree holders.
8+ Total years of experience with Civil field for Diploma holders.
Experience in Pavement and Buildings Maintenance & Constructions shall be preferable
Demonstrating responsibility & reliability through actions to manage critical and challenging situations. | Interview
Ability to identify solutions exploring different options in gathered information. | Interview
Ability to systematically think through a problem and its component parts, garner relevant information and not taking things at face value. | Interview
Effectively monitors and measures performance. Develops people and drive results. | Interview
Ability to listen, interpret, simplify complex concepts, thoughts & ideas in verbal / non verbal form. | Interview
Team Leadership, Teamwork & Interpersonal Influence:
Capability to develop & converge individual potential to execute team objectives. Effectively intermingle and relate with individuals in a positive manner. | Interview
Ability to understand the implications of Business decisions and strive to enhance organizational performance. | Interview
Execution and Operational Excellence:
Ability and desire to execute with attention to detail, speed, accuracy and consistency | Interview
Managing Change and ambiguity by creating Win-Win
Execution & Results
Teamwork & Interpersonal influence
Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking
Planning & Decision Making
Determination(Contextual and Flexible)
Making & Navigating proposals
Scanning, Networking & External orientation
Plant and Machinery Management