1. PPC Campaign budgeting – Setting campaign budget based on keywords competition to deliver optimal CPA (Cost per Acquisition).
2. Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Naver, Baidu and other PPC search.
3. Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
4. Optimize all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
5. Manage Display network placement lists on GDN, YDN and through other contextual advertising platforms.
6. Daily, Weekly & Monthly audit of PPC campaigns with proper optimization checklist.
7. Setup of Daily/weekly/monthly Automated Reports
8. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
9. Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
10. Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
11. Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
Professional Skills & Qualifications
1. Minimum 1-3 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
2. Experience in managing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously
3. Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
4. Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, YahooAds, etc).
5. AdWords / Bing certification a plus
Job Type: Full-time