Perceptive Analytics is looking for a Star Business Development Manager who will be responsible for prospecting, identifying, reaching out to the potential leads and converting them into customers. The position will involve deal making skills including strategic consulting, needs assessment, identifying and driving new business opportunities, pricing and negotiations, and working with internal Perceptive Analytics experts to propose solutions to prospective clients. The ideal person for this role is a Business Development Manager with a proven track record in Analytics or other related industry as star performer in Sales and Business Development and now wants to work in a startup/small company to lead their Sales/Business Development activities.
Check out a fun video we prepared so you know who we are and what the role is: http://www.bit.ly/iim-funvdo
This role is extremely critical for us. We have built our operations and marketing to give us the right kind of leads. This role would be responsible for sales – convert incoming leads into customers. This role is not for everyone. We would like thought leaders and those who have the ability to take smart risk to come and join us in Sales Position. Someone who is a STAR sales person and is ready to move to a senior role would be an ideal fit.”
Checkout the fun video:
- Chaitanya Sagar, CEO, Perceptive Analytics
1. Lead nurturing and conversion.
2. Create solutions and world-class proposals.
3. Respond to RFPs and RFIs.
4. Ensure successful closure of all leads by end-to-end coordination, including scheduling calls, liaison with team leads etc.
5. Research and generate new (focused) leads.
6. Representing company in various conferences/meets/trade shows.
Opportunity to be a leader in this space
This opportunity is not for everyone. It requires risk taking and understand and match both your own strengths and the strengths of Perceptive Analytics. Our Sales and Marketing strategy focuses on using online tools and meetings and fewer customer visits. It needs lot of smarts and ability to push the frontier. If you have it in you to be able to join a nascent company and be able to mark for yourself, do get in touch with us.
1. Should have MBA from IIM or other top tier B-Schools.
2. Should have minimum 5 to 7 years of sales experience in B2B sales in Analytics/IT/ITES and now want to work for a startup / small company.
3. Should be a seasoned hunter/closer with sustained track record of sales success.
4. Should go the lengths needed to close the deals.
5. Should have the smarts to connect to the right people and fetch business from un-know/new territories.
6. Should be result oriented.
7. Should be self-motivated and highly organized.
8. Should have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
9. Should have excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written.
Competitive. We are open to discuss.
- How to apply: Please write good cover letter as we give high importance to the same while evaluating a candidature. We recommend you to spend sufficient time and effort in writing a good cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will be ignored by the Talent Acquisition Team. Please create your Cover Letter around the following points:-
Major achievements in Revenue generation against the time frame
Top clients acquisition techniques
Thoughts on acquiring new clients and farming
Experience in managing Trade shows/conferences/meeting on the behalf of organization.
Information about Data Analytics and related technical know-how, if any.
Please ensure that you write about the following statement in your cover letter, in overall separate paragraph.This will help us to gauge your understanding about the position and your thought process for this role. Overlooking this will lead to rejection of your resume.
“You don't close a sale; you open a relationship.”