Post Name: Quantity Surveyor
Degree: BE-Civil/ME-Civil/Any degree
Experience : 3-5 years Experience need in Quantity Surveyor
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- work: 3 years (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Erode, Tamil Nadu (Required)