Designation: National Sales Manager
No. of vacancy: 1
Travelling Involved: 40-50%
- Maintaining & increasing sales of company’s products.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for all India basis.
- Establishing, maintaining, and expanding customer base.
- Setting sales targets for individual salesperson and the team as a whole.
- Monitoring team performance and motivating them to reach their targets.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
- Collecting customer feedback and keeping up to date with market trends.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to motivate & lead sales team.
- Excellent communication & people skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Customer focused, prioritization & time management skills.
- Analytical ability, coaching & mentoring skills.
Preferred Qualification: MBA/B.Sc./B.Pharma/Graduate in any discipline preferably in science.
Experience: 5-6 years of experience as an Area Sales Manager/Territory manager/Regional Manager, leading a sales team in Veterinary Sector preferably in poultry.
Saife Vetmed is a leading manufacturer, exporter and importer in the Animal Health Care Sector. The collective motto of Saife Vetmed is to contribute to the development of animal health care by sharing existing knowledge, technology & services with those in need of it. Since the beginning of its operations in 2009 -10, the company has striven hard to establish itself in both the local & global markets through right product mix, services and customer satisfaction.
The company is working in Poultry, Dairy & Aqua as well as the equine segments. The company is having its Manufacturing & Research unit at Dehradun which is in operation since 2013. Saife Vetmed is exclusive marketeer of Arm & Hammer-USA, Anpario-UK, Theseo-Germany, besides being host to other companies for Indian Territory. The company exports to more than 10 countries.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Team Handling: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sales & Marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19