ICSSR Recruitment 2020 - Section Officer Vacancies - 1,42,400 Salary - Apply NowICSSR Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ICSSR) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate for the position of Section Officer. To Apply for the job posting from ICSSR, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: ICSSR
Post Name: Section Officer
No of Posts: 3
Salary: 44,900 - 142,400 (Per Month)
Experience: 5 - 15 years
Education: Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate
Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 17-08-2020
Selection Will be based on Deputation Basis
How To Apply:
Completed application in the prescribed format, self-attested copies of certificates in proof of age, qualifications, experience etc. should reach the Administrative Officer, ICSSR, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067 in a sealed cover super scribing the “ Application for the post of Section Officer (Administration/Accounts)” not later than 21 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
1. Period of Deputation is initially three years, extendable as per the rules and requirement of ICSSR.
2. The number of vacancies may increase/ decrease.
3. The persons holding equivalent posts or having rendered five years regular service in the next lower grade shall be considered for the posts of Section Officer and UDC.
4. Reservation would be as per the Govt. of India’s instructions/guidelines.
5. The serving candidates should send their applications along-with APARs for the last five years and vigilance clearance through proper channel.
6. Any candidate indulging in any form of canvassing/influence for selection will invite cancellation of his/her candidature.
7. ICSSR reserves the right to interpret all rules including wherever it is not specifically mentioned and may cancel the candidature without assigning any reason (s).
8. Age relaxation will apply as per Govt. of India’s rules. However, the applicant will have to mention for this relaxation and submit the evidence for such relaxation proof.