TRB Recruitment 2020: 1000+ Vacancies - Rs. 56,100 - 1,77,500 - Apply NowTRB Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (TRB) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E,Any Post Graduate for the position of Lecturers. To Apply for the job posting from TRB, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: TRB
Post Name: Lecturers
No of Posts: 1060
Salary: 56,100 - 177,500 (permonth)
Experience: 2 - 6 years
Education: B.Tech/B.E,Any Post Graduate
Last Date: 12-02-2020
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on two successive stages viz.
a. Computer based examination;
b. Awarding Weightage marks during Certificate Verification;
How To Apply: 1. Read carefully "How to Apply" section given in the advertisement.
2. Candidates should apply only through online mode in the Teachers Recruitment Board website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
3. A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active for any future correspondence.
4. Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online shall be uploaded by the candidate at the time of Registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of Certificate Verification and Interview.
5. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the candidate, post applied for, subject applied for, communal reservation, date of birth, address and all other fields will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying through online. Since certain fields are mandatory and fixed which cannot be edited, Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care and caution, as no correspondence regarding change of particulars will be entertained at any cost.
6. If a candidate is willing to apply for more than one subject (if he/she is otherwise eligible and qualified) separate application form shall be submitted through online mode. Use separate email id and mobile number for each application as these fields are kept as unique identity for individual candidates.
7. The applicants are advised to submit only one application for each subject. However, if due to any unavoidable situation, he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application is complete in all respects like applicant's details, photograph, signature, fee etc. The fee paid against one application shall not be adjusted against any other.
8. Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. The candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling the application. In case if duplicate application of a candidate for the same subject is detected, Board will consider only the latest application.
9. Last Date: 12.02.2020 ( This Date Not exactly True).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
1. Candidates should ensure that they have their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 20-60 KB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 KB) separately. The candidates have to upload their photo image and signature image while applying online. The online application uploaded without the candidate’s photograph and candidate’s signature will be rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
2. A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active as all the communications will be sent to the registered email id only.
3. Evidence of claims made in the online application should be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained at any cost.
4. Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation, basic qualifications, communal category, and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
5. The number of vacancies notified is only tentative and it is liable for modification with reference to vacancy position of User Departments before finalization of selection.
6. Possession or use of electronic devices such as Mobile phone, Micro phone or any other Associated Accessories, Calculator, Log Tables, Pager, Digital Diary, Books, Electronic equipment or gadgets, etc., are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall. If any candidate is found in possession of any these devices/documents, candidate’s candidature is liable to be cancelled. Also, the candidate should not bring any valuables to the Examination Centre and the Centre shall not be responsible for their safe custody.
7. No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the Examination Centre or harass the staff employed by the Board during the conduct of the Examination. Any such misconduct will be viewed seriously and penalized accordingly.
1. Date of Notification : 27.11.2019
2. Date of Commencement of Application through online mode : Will be announced shortly
3. Last Date for Submission of Application through online mode : Will be announced shortly
4. Date of Computer based Examination and Certificate Verification : Will be announced later